Become a perfectly polished professional!
Join professional etiquette consultant, Lyn Zimmermann, and learn to present yourself as a perfectly polis
hed professional. Learn tips and tricks on dining etiquette, great conversation, and looking fantastic without spending a lot of money. Zimmermann is a professional etiquette speaker who has shared her message at man
y private and public colleges and companies throughout the Midwest. She brings energy and passion to her presentations as she helps students transition into the professional world.
This hands-on 90-minute presentation may be paired with a three or four-course dinner at the location of your choice. Audience participation is strongly encouraged throughout the dinner/presentation. The $450.00 fee includes
professional speaking and travel within Milwaukee County. This program is perfect for college students entering the work-force, corporate companies wishing to polish their skills and anyone else wishing to make a fantastic impression. Your presentation could include the following sample points or may be tailored to your specific interests:
- 3 seconds and 10 things to make a great first impression.
- What to wear to a business interview, corporate function and social engagement...on the same day!
- What does “business casual” really mean?
- What is corporate culture and how does it determine what to wear at the office?
- What to wear when you don't know what to wear.
- Are tattoos and body-piercings okay?
- Dissecting the place setting: the formula revealed.
- How to accept an invitation and send an appropriate thank you.
- What should I order? Can I take home a doggy bag?
- Food Traps: “Can I eat the garnish” & “Is it okay to order barbecue chicken wings?”
- Alcoholic beverages: To drink or not to drink?
- How to juggle a drink, food and a handshake at a networking event.
- Is it okay to… Smoke? Apply lipstick at the table? Have elbows on the table?
- I just spilled a glass of red wine. On my boss. What do I do now?
- Tipping guidelines for dining, coat checks, valet and more!
- …And answers to questions you were afraid (or never thought of) to ask.
- Appropriate greetings and introductions for a great first impression.
- Secrets to networking and being remembered!
- Conversation killers: the things you should never, ever, EVER talk about!
- Proper use of technology [email, telephone, and wireless devices] in the work place.
- What is an appropriate handshake?
- How and when to properly pass a business card.
- ...And answers to questions you never thought to ask (Who enters an elevator first? Should you stand when joined at the dinner table?)
Every presentation is personally designed to the goals of the client. Let us help create the perfect presentation for you!
- Brady Corporation
- Carroll University
- Carthage College, Kenosha
- Concordia University-Milwaukee
- Concordia University-Chicago
- GE Medical Healthcare
- Mid-State Technical College in Stevens Point
- Mid-State Technical College in Wisconsin Rapids
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- Mount Mary University
- St. Norbert College, DePere
- Stuart Graduate School of Business-Chicago
- UW-Green Bay
- UW-Stevens Point
- Virterbo University, LaCrosse
- Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers
- Wisconsin Student Government
For more information and for reference contacts, please call (414) 708-2355 or